John Charles' Quarterback Training
John Charles' Quarterback Training
Sessions are for 1 hour.
The player will be expected to bring their own football, cleats, any necessary clothing, a towel, and plenty of water.
We will provide quarterbacks with position-specific mental and mechanical training on and off the field. Our ultimate goal is developing and building the complete quarterback.
To achieve this objective, we utilize several different methods to achieve universal fundamentals. The practice field is a place where quarterbacks are challenged and encouraged to train and practice without fear of mistake or failure. There are no repercussions.
This is also a great opportunity for quarterbacks to bring their own wide receivers, tight ends, and running backs to further build upon their timing and chemistry.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE WAIVER AND RELEASE, FILL OUT REGISTRATION AT POINT OF PURCHASE, AND PROVIDE AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE WHERE INDICATED
Athlete’s Authorization, Injury Waiver and General Release Form
I, the parent or guardian of the registered athlete, have the authority to enter into a binding agreement on behalf of the athlete, myself, and the athlete’s parents or guardians. Athlete desires to attend the Event sponsored and organized by AirOne Football Academy (Charles Football LLC). In exchange for the Athlete being able to attend the Event, I unconditionally and irrevocably agree as follows:
1. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I understand that participation in or attendance at the Event involves inherent risks and dangers of accidents, property loss or damage, serious personal and bodily injury, death, and severe social and economic losses. These may result not only from Athlete’s own or other’s actions, inactions, or negligence, but the rules of play, or the condition of the facilities, equipment or vehicles. Further, there may be other risks not known to me or foreseeable at this time. I understand and I have considered and evaluated the nature, scope, and extent of the risks involved to Athlete, and I voluntarily and freely choose to assume these risks on Athlete’s behalf.
2. RELEASE FROM LIABILITY: Athlete fully and forever releases, and discharges AirOne Football Academy, its subsidiaries, director, officers, employees, agents, insurers, sponsors, advertisers, owners or operators of the event, facilities, equipment, and vehicles, and all others involved in the Event (the “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries including death), losses, damages, claims (including negligence claims), lawsuits, and any other liability of any kind, of or to Athlete, his/her property, or any other person, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with Athlete’s attendance at the event, including transportation related to the event, even if it is due to the negligence or other fault of the Released Parties.
3. COVENANT NOT TO SUE: Athlete will not initiate any lawsuit, court action or other legal proceeding against the Released Parties, nor join or assist in any prosecution of any claim for money damages which anyone may have, on account of injuries (including death), losses, or damages sustained by Athlete or others in connection with Athlete’s attendance at the event, and I, on behalf of Athlete, waive any right to do so.
4. INDEMNITY: Athlete will hold harmless, indemnify, and reimburse the Released Parties from and for any sums, costs or expenses (including attorney fees) incurred by any of the Released Parties or paid by them to any person (including Athlete or his/her insurers) in connection with any accident, injury (including death), loss, or damage sustained by Athlete or others in connection with Athlete’s attendance or participation in ether Event, including transportation related to the Event.
5. NO INSURANCE; MEDICAL EXPENSES; MEDICAL CARE: I understand that AirOne Football Academy does not provide Athlete with any insurance, life, medical or liability, for any illness, accident, injury, loss, or damage that may arise in connection with Athlete’s attendance at the event. I authorize and permit AirOne Football Academy , its agents, and event personnel to administer first aid to the Athlete, emergency transportation, and any other medical treatment performed by physicians, paramedics, and other medical personnel, in the event of any illness, accident or injury to the Athlete.
6. PROMOTIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROGRAMS: For good and adequate consideration, which I acknowledge I have received, I hereby grant, release and quitclaim to the Company the right and authority to use, see, reproduce, and distribute, quoted material, biographical information, my photograph, likeness, recorded voice or videotaped filmed appearances obtained in connection with the Event (the “Materials”) for promotional and advertising purposes or programs as the Company in its sole discretion will deem appropriate.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE CAREFULLY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO ITS TERMS.
Proceed to athlete’s registration, at point of purchase , electronically sign and submit.